1. To dismantle of existing air con system & piping, if applicable
2. To lay new air con piping, wiring, drainage piping, c/w trunking/ casing
3. To provide one lot of copper pipe (23swg thickness), fitting, insulation tubing (Armaflex Class 1, 3/8” thickness)
for the refrigeration system
4. To provide & install one lot of intern-connecting wiring Keystone from the fan coil unit to outdoor condensing unit.
5. To supply & install one lot of PVC pipe (Ø16mm) with ¼” insulation to carry the condensate water from fan coil unit to the nearest floor trap
6. To vacuum, flush, welding and brazing air con piping
7. Top up refrigerant, if necessary
8. Testing & commissioning for the air conditioning system.
- Prices are inclusive of standard installation with the change of NEW piping and trunking.
- Contact us at 64674833 for available installation dates and advice on additional charge if any