- CTKM25VVMG x 2 + CTKM35VVMG x 1 + CTKM60VVMG x 1 + MKM85VVMG x 1 + NEW Installation
- Environment Friendly R32 Refrigerant
- Superior 5 Ticks
- Strongest Cooling & Quietest at 19dB
- Built-in Smart Control
- Upgradable to D’SmartHome
Commonly used for 2 bedrooms, 1 large room and 1 living + dining room
We are certified R32 air conditioning installers
Job Scope for New Installation:
1. To dismantle air-con system, including piping
2. To lay new air-con piping, wiring, drainage piping c/w trunking/ casing
3. To vacuum, flush, weld and braze air-con piping
4. Top up refrigerant if necessary
5. Testing and commissioning
Price inclusive of standard installation with change of NEW piping and trunking. Prices only pertain to HDB flats, excluding air-con brackets and power point. IF REQUIRED, there will be additional charges for air-con brackets and power point.
We use standard air conditioner materials for all installations.
Materials are as follows:
Armaflex 3⁄8” thickness insulation for refrigerant pipelines
Keystone 3C40 wires for main wiring
SWG23 copper coil piping/ tubing with PVC trunking 16mm drainage pipes
High-quality PVC trunking
All air-con materials are recognised and widely accepted by M&E consultants
If customers wish to upgrade their air-con materials, please send us a message to inform us.
There will be an additional charge of $85.60 per indoor unit for material upgrades.
Contact us at 6467 4833 for available installation dates and advice on additional charges if any.
2 x units of 9000 BTU/hr
1 x unit of 12000 BTU/hr
1 x unit of 21000 BTU/hr